- HD-TVI: 1080p, 720p recording resolution at 15 fps, WD1 and lower resolutions at 25 fps,
- HD-CVI, AHD: 2 MP recording resolution at 15 fps,
- Channels 1 and 2 support the recording resolution of 3 MP at 15 fps,
- 1080p lite recording mode: 960×1080 at 25 fps,
- Support for 8 HD-TVI, AHD, or CVBS cameras + two IP cameras (max 4 MP, Hikvision or Onvif compliant),
- Analog channels can be replaced with IP channels in a 1:1 ratio,
- Enhanced IP mode (interferes with VCA functions): 4 IP channels (12 with the analog channels switched off),
- H.265 and H.265+ video compression,
- Management vie the IE browser,
- Channel 0 – all cameras can be monitored with minimum demand for network bandwidth,
- Parallel operation of HDMI and VGA outputs up to 1920 x 1080 pixels,
- Searching recordings by alarm events,
- Digital zoom during live monitoring and playback,
- Synchronous playback from 8 channels,
- Support for IPv4, IPv6,
- Monitoring the statuses of LAN, cameras, and hard drives.
This is an example of mega menu dropdown. You can edit it from admin panel -> HTML Blocks -> Menu shop.
All these pages are not included with a dummy content. You can configure your shop page as you need in Theme Settings -> Shop.